[Inventory Rollback Request] Phrezer

Your Name: Phrezer
Coordinates: X: 675 Y:63 Z:470 in the Nether Wastes (Nether)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine) (day/month/year): Everything was fine about 2:15 on 9/13/21. I believe the restart was around 2:30.
Description of Issue: right after the server restarted I was killed as soon as I logged in. I wasn't too worried but when I did /back my grave was no where to be seen and I could not find it after 30 minutes of looking. I lost my cobalt tools, rail gun with ammo, diamond armor, but what I am most concerned about is my creative jetpack. I decided to spend some money on the server since I was enjoying my time and it was received through purchasing the key bundle with mystic keys. Is there any way to fix this or am I SOL?
Screenshots (Optional):

Edited by Phrezer
I did not do the correct template until I saw it after the fact. Sorry

• Phrezer changed the title to [Inventory Rollback Request] Phrezer
4 hours ago, ASOOD said:

Inventory Rollback Complete.

Reply here if anything is wrong or missing.

It restarted again while I was in the twilight zone. When i logged back in it killed me through suffocation (again). thankfully most of my stuff was soulbound including my jetpack. why is it the only thing that disappeared??!!! the only thing i paid money for ends up disappearing :(

X:5157 Y:50 Z:5892 is my new death point. do I have to redo a rollback request?

3 hours ago, Phrezer said:

It restarted again while I was in the twilight zone. When i logged back in it killed me through suffocation (again). thankfully most of my stuff was soulbound including my jetpack. why is it the only thing that disappeared??!!! the only thing i paid money for ends up disappearing :(

X:5157 Y:50 Z:5892 is my new death point. do I have to redo a rollback request?

I refunded the jetpack.

reply here if anything else is needed.