Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Inventory Rollback Request] Kull - Crashing on connect

I don't think an inventory rollback is exactly what I'm hoping to request but it seems the closest. 

Your Name: Kull
Coordinates:  Near spawn, not sure
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine) (day/month/year): Last night
Description of Issue: Hi team!  Last night I was moving my base around and put my ME controller and drives into a backpack which caused me to crash.  After logging in again all i get is this error.   I'm guessing its because the ME drives have too much stuff on it to be put into a single storage container or something.   Is there anything that can be done to fix this without removing the items? Its basically my entire base and everything I've collected so far put into the backpack and it would suck to lose.

Thanks!

-Kull

Screenshots (Optional): 

image.thumb.png.7194a17c49a09e549f2bbd527c9ad5e5.png

Hey Thanks for the help, I can login again but didn't get the stuff back.

I had demolished my base and put everything into the ME drives.   I'm not sure exactly what time last night I did it but I had moved all my stuff over to this new spot and placed the drives and controllers down.  Then before I logged off last night I picked them up and tried to put it into my backpack. With the inventory roll back I lost everything still.

The location where I had last placed the drives is in this building at 442, 71, 42.  

image.thumb.png.0f8cd883642345f9b75811b26368d736.png

Another option would be to roll back my old base before I tore it down and released the claim.  The base was at 5118, 84, 7326.  I had a reactor, two void miners, a bunch of ore processing stuff and my ME drives there.  If it was rolled back to yesterday at like 11 pm pst that would have been before I destroyed it. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.00cd06bdf1fa5ca0761b46f8f9513b3a.JPG

Thanks again!

-Kull

• ASOOD locked this topic