Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Claim Rollback Request] Kull

Your Name:  Kull
Coordiantes: 444 71 46

Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine: 

11/18/2021 - anytime before 6:30 pm pst would be fine

Description of Issue: I'm a fool, I broke my ME system with an excavate paxel by accident ontop of my trash void and it ate up a large chunk of my cells.  I was hoping to get the 4 chunks that my base is in reverted. 

Screenshots (Optional): 

Capture.JPG.925d934f9a2897ae7dc959fd4c28e0cd.JPG

Thanks!

-Daniel

It is definitely an improvement, but is there a more recent save? I had built a bunch of stuff from Powah and replaced my generator system with Thermo Generators. as well as bought a bunch of stuff from the market today.  The roll back took me back to before I built the Thermos Generators.

If not then this will work its much better than where I was after the tragic incident.

Thanks again!

3 minutes ago, Kull said:

It is definitely an improvement, but is there a more recent save? I had built a bunch of stuff from Powah and replaced my generator system with Thermo Generators. as well as bought a bunch of stuff from the market today.  The roll back took me back to before I built the Thermos Generators.

If not then this will work its much better than where I was after the tragic incident.

Thanks again!

unfortunately that's the closest save to the date you need

• ASOOD locked this topic