Stream Sniping

Minecraft Username: Thatcrazyflyguy

Time and Date: 1-23-22  between 2:00pm central stand time- 2:40pmish For the kill. He stream sniped several hours earlier.

Description of what happened: Earlier in the day I was streaming discord side. I was working on my first actual base as I have been living with my clan. While I was working on the foundation Scarlxd (discord is Scar the Sniper #7733) joined. I was at my base, at clan base, and at a place in lost cities( I have journeymap so he saw the coords under the minimap). Before I invited anyone over to my base it was already known he was pretty much claim camping off peoples claims including my own (he had literally jumped Evilcashew83008 and Ch3xCH2xOH the moment they had stepped off there claim earlier). I invited Karedami and Dragonguy_ to my base to help me make a redstone door that people either using Titan rings or became a titan could use. They both tp'd to me. I tried to let'm know not go off claim and that the mountain range was the bad direction. One of them didn't quite hear it with others talking in discord. Moment Dragonguy_ barely stepped off claim he was jumped by scarlxd whose using invisible potions combined with invisible armor so we couldn't even see him. Journeymap even though i have it does not show people who are using invisibility potion.

List of eyewitnesses Neongamerplayz (Crab of Pog#5794 ) was there for the stream sniping.

Bonelesspizza69 (xSILENTxWOOKIEx #6969) Was on for the stream sniping. Said he muted himself and I know he joined my stream he was my 3rd viewer at the time

Karedami was on property when Dragonguy_ died

Screenshot

evidence.PNG.ea46725fe3bfdc1ed608365fdda2c233.PNG

• ASOOD locked this topic