Lycanite dungeon can't spawn on raid map

On this week's raid overwold i'v traveled from spawn to around 100k/60k coordinates and did not spotted a single boss dungeon. Simillar story with last week's raid map. This structure seems to be working fine on all maps that doesn't reset such as main overworld, nether and end. Just to be sure i'v asked a few players if they found any dungeons, but none of them did. The structure is preety common so im 100% sure that it is world generation bug caused by Lycanites Mobs mod. 

I've been here since feb 2020 and prolly started exploring raid world real good in march or april of that year. I've played off and on and never seen a lycanite dungeon in raid world. If its possible I know there was a whitelisting function for ice and dragon and that got us dragons and ice villagers back into the raid world here at the start of 2.9. Unlike ice and fire tho lycanites mobs does not have a config accessible while inside the game. Could someone familiar with configs check to see if they by anychance setup a whitelisting system for there dungeons. 

The main ones if whitelisting is possible for raid world would be Desert Crypts, lush tombs ,aberrant station, and shadow labyrinths.  

Here also is a link to lycanite mobs for verification for zones that dungeons spawn in.

https://wiki.lycanitesmobs.com/dungeons

If whitelisting is possible i beleive raid world goes by the world designation of 2.