Baubles

• ankh shield (undying),
  • menacing wrath pendant (punishing),
  • shield of honor (undying),
  • regeneration potion ring (undying),
  • toolbelt (undying),
  • dragon eye (healthy),

Weapons

• Scarlet reaver blade (on toolbelt) with (lifesteal 2 and viper 3 and advanced mending)

Tools

• 2 enchanted dragon bone pickaxe (one with diamonds everywhere II and another with silk touch with both with mending) ,
  • dragon bone axe,

armor

• emerald dragon scale chest plate (mending, inner berzerk 4 , strengthened vit 3 and other enchants)
  • bronze dragon scale leggings (mending, agility 2 other),
  • Gray dragon scale boots (prot 4, unbreaking 3 and advanced thorns 2)
  • Gray dragon scale helmet (prot 4, aqua affinity, advanced thorns 2 and unbreaking 3)
  • ( all legendary quality)

Coordinates

Description of Issue: 

I went into a Gorgon temple that was right next to a village in the raid world so I thought this is an opportunity to get a gorgon head so, I prepared the @iceandfire blindfold as I know from the wiki is the best way to avoid petrification but. As I soon find out it doesn't work, I was stuck in a loop of trying to retrieve my stuff and dying until everything despawned. Please help. I've also added this to the bug report on Discord.

Screenshots (Optional): 

https://pasteboard.co/ZeNi37We7XYC.png

• ASOOD locked this topic