Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Refund Request

Your Name: ahkent1125
Item Name + Amount: Sentient Scythe x1 (Name: 【 死神 ぬ姻ズ】) with rainbow rune 
Coordinates: x 382 z 4774 (The End)
Description of Issue: The screenshot is from Thatcrazyflyguy it is true. I did farm by myself but I didn't screenshot mine so i took the screenshot from Thatcrazyflyguy since the enchantment list I copied from his scythe because i wanna try the how much the enchantment level cost instead of using this enchantment steps that cat taught me last time. Here is the screenshot and the list of the steps for the enchantment. 

( This enchantment is a old enchantments [ is just a example for me to do it] )

ss5 first swift and rune mix arc and looting difficulty viper after tht mix those (arc and looting) + (difficulty and viper) in to 1 book and put tht book in the sword combine subject pe and lifesteal---> put in the sword combine supreme fire and envenomed-----> put in the sword put upgrade potential put combat vet combine parry and education-----> put in the sword combine purging blade and atomic combine adv mending and curse of possesion combine (purging blade and atomic)+( adv mending and cop)-----> put into the sword combine unbreaking with true strike----> put into the sword (edited)
Jump

2021-08-03_00.50.34.png

• ASOOD locked this topic