User Im Complaining About: A_1k

Minecraft Username: Alolanvulpix2

Time and Date: 7:34 PM 3/29/2022

Description of what happened: he was making fun of a3 before i stepped in i was protecting her/him, then he started asking who i was... i told him i was a girl that protects her friends and doesnt talk about anyone behind there back, then he said you are a fat girl.. thats when i started to get upset i started cussing and stuff i knew i was in the wrong but i had to protect myself... then he said "cause your on my cock" thats what really ticked me off i told him i had a boyfriend... then he said that he was cheating on me... i told the whole chat i wanted to kill myself again... then he all of a sudden started being nice to me... 

Screenshots (Or anything else) of Proof: check the logs for the restimage.png.5472db27fb225a1b2e0672d8008c9d4b.pngunknown.png 
List of eyewitnesses: A3th3r1al(ingame name), Awakened Bank Account#6868, admsirred