[Refund Request]*Kipjes2002*

Your Name: Kipjes2002
Item Name + ID + Amount: White shulkerbox with:

Silver helmet #4444 enchanted with, advanced protection 4, unbreaking 4, advanced mending, curse of possesion, respiration, aqua infinity, heating

Silver chestplate #4445 enchanted with, advanced protection 4, unbreaking 4, advanced mending, curse of possesion, strengthened vitality 5, heating

Silver pants #4446 enchanted with, advanced protection 4, unbreaking 4, advanced mending, curse of possesion, heating, agility 2

Silver boots #4447 enchanted with, advanced protection 4, unbreaking 4, advanced mending, curse of possesion, heating, gigh jump 2, depth strider 3, lifgt weight 3. double jump, wall running.

Baubles (all with hearty and lucky quality!): Ring of enchanted eyes #5343, ankh shield #4226 with curse of possesion, ring of the fairies #5347, potion ring of health boost (not in jei), potion ring of diamond skin (not in jei), Shield of honor #6124, wrath pendant #4238, stone of greater inertia #5342, poison stone #5350.

Food: Wine #7114 x20 (1.0 quality), wildberry wine #7114 x16 (1.0 quality), battle burito #6169 x12, paleo salad #6144 x10, explorers risotto #6222 x12, potion of luck #0373 x8.
Base Coordinates: -8577, y,-2030
Description of Issue: I broke the shulkerbox with this stuff and it did not drop.
Screenshots (Optional): 

Unbreaking 4 is a standard feature of RLcraft 2.9. An inventory rollback is verry inconvenient since I have not used the stuff in  a while so I dont know when I had it in my inventory, I just took a look what was in it before it happened for about a minute. If this cant be refunded that just means I just lost all that work to a shulkerbox not breaking or despawning right after breaking. This should not be that much effort to refund I hope, since some potion rings can only be found by looting and not even creative.