I´d like to report a theft

Well, this has happened today, A couple of days ago, a user named FiveYears needed a place to stay, so i lent him a hand, a let him made a room for him and even give him anything he need, just promising he wont steal anything. some days later he killed a friend and stole his maxed armor and baubles, and just today he found my friends villagers, raided it and killed almost 100 of them, and also stole my friends maxed scythe, so he fake teamed us all this time, not to mention he set a claim that interrupts mine, so i cant use freely the space i was using since i started and im forced to move. I ask that you could help me get my friends stuff, i dont know if he stole anything else, but if you could check my base inventory, and  both FiveYears inventory, and tang(the friend who got killed in normal world and got his stuff stolen) so he could get a rollback. I´ll really appreciate that.

Our base coordinates: 2393, 70,-3001 

Hope you can help me solve this issue.

I add evidence for this case.

SaphiraBjart

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KrJ0orV9i9xyv_hDwh861SeD3S2ZalwU?usp=sharing

In this link is the evidence of everything it happened, cause the pics exceed max total size

• ASOOD locked this topic