Regularly Scheduled Lost Cities Wipe?

Once the next rlcraft wipe occurs, I think the lost cities being reset every month or so would highly benefit the server. Currently the situation is where the entire dimension is looted and no new players can get access to dragon rings from normal gameplay. The only way is to get lucky in a mythical crate. This would also prevent massive lost cities farms to be created which can remove some of the mods' hassle of locating and removing laggy farms.

The Lost cities dimension doesn't have a border. Therefore it can't be fully looted. I have a spot where i'm around 80-90k in one direction and still finding stuff.

It would be nice though if it was added to the reset rotation so that people don't have to try to figure out how many tens to hundreds of thousands of blocks out they gonna have to travel.

19 hours ago, Thatcrazyflyguy said:

The Lost cities dimension doesn't have a border. Therefore it can't be fully looted. I have a spot where i'm around 80-90k in one direction and still finding stuff.

It would be nice though if it was added to the reset rotation so that people don't have to try to figure out how many tens to hundreds of thousands of blocks out they gonna have to travel.

Yea, the main world has a border which your lost city spawn is based off and a player without fairy ring/dew, dragon ring/gem, or flight potions would struggle to find any loot to progress. The only thing that keeps rings in rotation is the mythic crate which is still a gamble for new players.

I'm not saying its harder for new players. The only thing i'm really contesting is that its being said to be completly looted. As that would be a falsehood. With no border its pretty much next to impossible for it to be completly looted.

I'm not against the regular wiping of this zone. If they want to add it to the monthly i'm all for it. I just find it funny people will exaggerate things like saying its all looted when its not. The situation in this case doesn't have to be exaggerated. The main problem is newer players will more than likely die ten or more times before finding unlooted lands.  A subproblem would be those wanting to play the market game will find themselves forever traveling outwards. The other upside to this would be that if we wipe it on a weekly or monthly basis. Anyone who had a beckon farm get out of hand will know that it'll get wiped if no staff can come help'm regulate the area.