[Suggestion] Keys

SilizArts

I was hoping we could get a bit of a rework on keys over in infinity. Getting Vote keys from mystic and legendary crates is kind of a scam. The watering can / armour / tools in the legendary crate is also pretty bad after you get that reward once and, let's be honest, we have all gotten it 10+ times. 

As they are, crates are OP starting out and just .... negligible after the first couple of days in game.

Perhaps some creative tool modifiers or yellow / green heart canisters for the legendary crate? 

More rare resources such as shiny for legendary and a general ore pack for the vote crate. 

Fancy bees. ME components. Resonant machine frames. Thaumcraft essentia. Knowledge fragments. Filled mana tablets. Botania trinkets.

I'm sure others could pipe in with suggestions as well. 

Also on top of that, adding a way to purchase keys WITHOUT buying vote keys. We get those for free. I don't want to pay for them. When I pay $15 for keys I'm doing it so I can gamble for an angel ring or draconic stuff. Not for iron and certus quartz.