Item Name + ID + Amount: 

Ankh Shield

Advanced Mending Book

Dragon Egg

Ring of the Dwarfs

Base Coordinates: 

X: -1150 Y: 600
Description of Issue: 

1. I still haven't gotten the "Ring of the Dwarfs" from the last post. Maybe they put it in the wrong base?

2. I tried to hatch a Dragon and it just despawned. I realized that I tried to hatch it on my claimed Land. Do Dragons despawn on my own land?

3. This morning, when I got online, I realized that my Ankh shield was gone. I never put it out of my inventory and always wore it. 

Screenshots (Optional): 

https://imgur.com/a/IAc83zP

Sorry but the ring of dwarfs is uneligible for refund due to the death being in spawn. That being said it does say that a mod refunded u those items. You will need to take it up with that mod.

The version of the ice and fire used in rlcraft has some visual glitches with the hatching process. If this happens u can just stay and the egg will eventually hatch or you can ask someone u trust to stand there while u tp away and back. That will make the egg visible to u again. If you try to tp away without someone else there the chunk can unload if the chunk unloads the egg is despawned.

What happened with the advanced mending book you explained everything else?

What color is the dragon egg?

Well, I was standing right next to the Egg and waited for it to spawn. The chunk was even loaded by a chunkloader. After some Minutes the Egg was just gone and there was no Dragon. I broke the netherack but there was nothing. The dragon might have been invisibile, i donkt know. I quit afterwards because it took me a while to find an egg.

I need the mending Book for the shield.

The egg was Green. But I don't really care about the color. 

I see if you look at your first post you forgot to mention the mending book was on the ankh shield. Thank you for answering my questions. The ankh shield with advanced mending, and the red dragon egg will be in your inventory shortly. 

If the dwarf ring was never refunded you will need to talk to cataclysm_cat. As she was the one that responded to the original post on it. She goes by that name gameside and craftersland discord side.