PVP Tourney 9/1/22

Alright sorry for the late post. The aesthetic changes I wanted to make to the arena took a little longer than I predicted but they are done. 

The Tourney will be at 9pm central standard time this time. 

It will be diamond tourney again since the last diamond tourney was canceled due to, to much confusion in the stands with fighting. That being said if that happens this time around anyone and potentially everyone who is Fighting in the stands will be immediatly hit with Server rule 2. The only people who should be throwing down are those who are about to battle inside the arena not in the stands. 

The above being said the only stuff that spectators should be bringing is some water and food. Only armor that any spectator should be wearing should have something to do with hot or cold temperatures.

Also if you decide to bring your items to the arena instead of leaving them at home you will be forfeit of both a refund and rollback request should anything happen to them.

If you are participating ensure you have around 1 hour of time for the tourney (the time will be different based on how many are competing if its around 10 it will take around 30min to an hour). Last time we literally had every victor of there first round quit. You do not join a tourney for one round of pvp folks. If u can't stay for it thats fine don't sign up please. I will be trying to pick a day on the weekend for people to just duel so that people with less time can still use the arena.

Now if you are Participating!! 

What do you need to bring?  nothing empty out your inventory and bauble slots.Everything will be provided to you the weapons, armor, and even a potion of normalization if you are something other than human.

Are there any requirements?  Yes you need to be able to wear and use diamond grade weapons and armor.

Sir what are the prizes I need to know the loots that is up for grabs!?!?!?!!

First place prize is a set of golem armor with your choice of one of the 4 race rings shown, a neptunium ingot and 8 xp tomes!

2022-09-01_19.51.13.png

Second place is a set of ice dragon armor along with 6 xp tomes!

2022-09-01_19.51.16.png

Third place is a set of fire dragon armor along with 3 xp tomes!

2022-09-01_19.51.19.png

If the time is to late for you this time don't fret I will be preparing next thursday for a 2 tourney day. Probably a redo of iron and diamond brackets or one will be unenchanted dragon tier. I havn't decided yet. Since the arena as far as i'm concerned is pretty much finished we shouldn't have anymore building delays. I can focus more on procuring more prizes.