Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[TEMPLATE] Refund Request

LichKing8217

Item Name + ID + Amount:

• Sentient Scythe  #6623  / Curse of Possession / Mending / Unbreaking 4 / Supreme Sharpness 5 / Advanced Looting 3 / Atomic Deconstructor 2 / Ash Destroyer 5 / Fire Aspect 3 / Upgraded Potentials / Lifesteal 2 / Vampirism 2 / Arc Slash 3 / Swifter Slashes / Parry / 
  • Golem Helmet  #4171  / Advanced Protection 4 / Curse of Possession / Mending / Unbreaking 3 /
  • Emerald Dragon Scale Chestplate  #4576  / Advanced Protection 4 / Curse of Possession / Mending / Unbreaking 3 / Strengthened Vitality 5 /
  • Golem Leggings #4173  / Advanced Protection 4 / Curse of Possession / Mending / Unbreaking 3 / Evasion / 
  • Golem Boots  #4174  / Mending / Advanced Protection 4 / Curse of Possession / High Jump 2 / Double Jump / Advanced Feather Falling 4 / Light Weight 2 // Masterful // black rune

Base Coordinates: -4394, 51, 1087

Description of Issue:  I lost these all one by one to curse of possession glitch that deletes items a while back before i stopped playing the server and my refunds got denied for some reason saying "follow the template" i would like to join rlcraft again with my items i earned 

Edited by LichKing8217

You seem to be misunderstanding how to use the template. The templates are guidelines to how to fill out your request. so for example your titles doesn't have to have Template on it just refund request. 

You are then supposed to use the template thats shown on the page of the template while filling out your refund. It is good in this part to go ahead and copy the bold parts from your name to the part with screenshots and then input all the information into each relative spot. If u edit the above to look like the template then we will proceed forward.