Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

White dragon egg lost due to lag part 2

I apologize i seem to have clicked your previous two links at some point. Next time though you do not need to make additional posts, after 2 days have past, you can just add a comment to your original post with bump to bring it back to the top.

I probably didn't have time or got distracted by other stuff. I won't make you do it this time as i've already reread the previous posts. Next time though please outline your post closer to this please and thank you!

Your dragon egg has been refunded. Keep in mind the version of ice and fire we are currently on has visual glitches. THe egg may have still been there. What you can do is ask someone u trust to come to the area to keep it loaded in. Then either relog or go to /spawn and then /back. If you try to do this without someone the chunk will unload and delete your dragon egg. The other option is to go ahead and wait up to 5 min if nothing happens after that the egg has been yeeted for whatever reason.

T/C