Direwolf 1.18.2 Server Weird Bug...

cmatyas06

Hello admins.  I'm experiencing a weird set of problems involving the digital miner from Mekanism.  I have my config for the miner set to silk certain blocks and replace them with stone in a 32 block radius from the miner from build height to bedrock.

image.thumb.png.c5a239abaece1002c1819017743a336c.png

But when I start the miner, it starts working as advertised.  Then I attempt to /home back to my base and the server teleport functions stop working.  All of them.  I can't use /home, /back, /spawn, or /tpa.  I can still enter and exit portals, but those server functions stop working for me when the miner is running.  It's been like this for about a week now and it's really frustrating.  Weirdly enough, I can still use Ars Noveau warp scrolls to get around, but this becomes costly.  Admins, please fix this issue.  I'll post more pictures of the config.

On a secondary note, I've attempted to do this same operation in the nether with the digital miner to mine nether resources and replace them with stone, but the miner will not even function in the nether.  The digital miner isn't banned in any of the worlds that I know of and other players that I have spoken to about this issue says that I"m crazy.  They did the exact same thing and were able to use the miner in the nether.  Admins, please help me.  Using the digital miner in the way that I am is a server friendly way for me to quarry without leaving huge gaping holes in the worlds.

• 2 weeks later...