Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Inventory Rollback Request] IAlternative

IAlternative 
Coordinates Option wasn't  Enabled At That Time I Don't know where to enable that 
1:30PM EST December,19,2022
I was in a tunnel an i used a sentient scythe on a spider  Continued Traveling And Noticed My sentient scythe Disappeared Out of My Slot it there is no way i must of dropped it because it has curse of binding or a Enchantment book That doesn't let me drop it only way it can leave my inventory is doing it through a chest someone said maybe a fairy but i don't fairy's  spawn in the tunnel Im Looking Forward To a Response Or A Possible Roll Back Thank You So Much For Reading 
Screenshots (Optional): 

Edited by IAlternative
Misspelled

I can say the enchantment your talking about is Curse Of Possession. And some mobs can pull those items out but those are usually the rare or ultra mobs. If your in a tunnel I'm assuming your in the Lost cities. so I will say the range those mobs abilities work is really weird. Although I've never seen it happen I know its possible... The odds of them doing it is low.. Curse of Possession is actually a glitch as its not supposed to stay in your inventory when you die its a glitch with a couple things. and as u didn't die I feel like it glitched out again. especially since I've seen when someone dies near someone else the item tends to go into their inventory COP is very weird and personally I would advice against using it since were not supposed to be granting Rollback requests due to that enchant anymore due to the glitch. Although I don't have final say on the matter or any say as I cant even do it myself I will say weather its granted or not... I really recommend not using that enchant as future issues involving it may not be approved due to the amount of bugs that enchant has.

16 hours ago, LeftUnTainted said:

I can say the enchantment your talking about is Curse Of Possession. And some mobs can pull those items out but those are usually the rare or ultra mobs. If your in a tunnel I'm assuming your in the Lost cities. so I will say the range those mobs abilities work is really weird. Although I've never seen it happen I know its possible... The odds of them doing it is low.. Curse of Possession is actually a glitch as its not supposed to stay in your inventory when you die its a glitch with a couple things. and as u didn't die I feel like it glitched out again. especially since I've seen when someone dies near someone else the item tends to go into their inventory COP is very weird and personally I would advice against using it since were not supposed to be granting Rollback requests due to that enchant anymore due to the glitch. Although I don't have final say on the matter or any say as I cant even do it myself I will say weather its granted or not... I really recommend not using that enchant as future issues involving it may not be approved due to the amount of bugs that enchant has.

i wasn't in the lost city i was in a very small tunnel i killed a regular spider 

Yeah i know the player i believe this is an RLC rollback request. The Curse Of Possession enchant likes to bug out alot... shouldnt work the way it does in the first place but well... You throw 150+ mods into something and theirs bound to be issues... XD I will say altho im not high enough to do the rollback request myself i do still strongly recommend that enchant not be used 

• 2 weeks later...