Unban LB_RAPHAEL

Dear CraftersLand Network Administration Team,

I am writing this letter to express my sincerest apologies for my actions on the server. I am aware that I used several alternate accounts to engage in activities that are against the rules of the network, such as griefing and killing players.

I would like to assure you that my actions were not intended to cause harm or disruption to the community, but rather a result of my immaturity and lack of understanding of the consequences of my actions. I understand now that my behavior was unacceptable and I deeply regret the impact it had on the players and the network as a whole.

I have since taken the time to reflect on my behavior and have made a commitment to becoming a positive and responsible member of the community. I understand that earning back the trust of the administration and the players will take time, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make amends for my past actions.

I kindly ask for a second chance to prove that I am capable of being a valuable and respectful member of the CraftersLand network. I understand that this is a privilege and not a right, and I am committed to upholding the rules and standards of the community moving forward.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my ban appeal. I am looking forward to your response and hope that I will be given the opportunity to contribute to the network in a positive way.

Sincerely, LB_RAPHAEL

PS: hopefully the right place

• Manager

While we appreciate your apology, your appeal is denied. The original ban was only a week long and had you just waited that out and learned your lesson, you could have saved yourself a lot of grief (no pun intended). Please take this as an opportunity for learning moving forward.

Permanent ban will remain. Topic closed.