Spawn shop new additions

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2023 at 11:05 PM, Gooey_god said:

I think the spawn shop needs some items removed which are not used and new common ones added which are usually needed. Ex: wool/string, more gems (steel ,silver etc), bottles, glass, etc.

And remove the useless blocks that are at the shop.

Would depend on the ones u considered. Useless. If its the cave crystals you'll get some resistance since you can't get those in raid world. Also unless they changed it they won't add anything thats considered to easy to get. So i can straight up tell u that more than likely several of the things u listed will be denied. For example why add glass and bottles when theres sand at spawn. Makes no sense. Theres almost always plenty of sheep in raid world i can attest to that. I've been selling bandages for 50 a stack and made a killing. Only recently started a tiny lil sheep farm for shearing. 

On 4/5/2023 at 10:26 AM, Thatcrazyflyguy said:

Would depend on the ones u considered. Useless. If its the cave crystals you'll get some resistance since you can't get those in raid world. Also unless they changed it they won't add anything thats considered to easy to get. So i can straight up tell u that more than likely several of the things u listed will be denied. For example why add glass and bottles when theres sand at spawn. Makes no sense. Theres almost always plenty of sheep in raid world i can attest to that. I've been selling bandages for 50 a stack and made a killing. Only recently started a tiny lil sheep farm for shearing. 

What I consider useless is the, chrous fruit, mushrooms, lilypads, cactus, the useless seeds, etc. Cave crystals aren't that needed I was thinking of more ores. But spawn shop is made for easy items, so its convenient to just go to the shop and buy it rather than look for it/make it.

11 hours ago, Gooey_god said:

What I consider useless is the, chrous fruit, mushrooms, lilypads, cactus, the useless seeds, etc. Cave crystals aren't that needed I was thinking of more ores. But spawn shop is made for easy items, so its convenient to just go to the shop and buy it rather than look for it/make it.

That would make sense if all spawn shops worked that way. But, when cave crystals came up for the spawn shop one of the questions the managers asked is does it affect progression or is it to easy to get already. If an item falls in one of those two categories they tend to say no. Why wool and most of the ores etc ur asking would probably not be added. But, i'm a mod so keep in mind i don't have final say. Also with the changes in 2.9.2c whenever we update some of the other items that were in ur list above become common. Therefore by the criteria i knew last for the spawn shop would be denied.