Wipe and additon of quality of life (QoL) mods for mc eternal

i would suggest a wipe for mc eternal because of numerous uncompleteable quests and i would suggest the addition of the Lootr mod because for some quests one needs to search for specific bioms to find the item needed for the quest and players who join later when some other players have progressed far in the modpack it makes it impossible for them to find those quest items and the removal of non completeable quests would make it easier to finish quest

13 hours ago, Toxic_Flo said:

what about quests that are only completeable in the first two weeks of the server being new and after that just not completeable anymore?

there is no such quest. i have gone through and beat every single quest iev found that was just a long grind of killing a million wizirds and sorting through books

to find the right one

21 hours ago, Wolf_Raven_ said:

there is no such quest. i have gone through and beat every single quest iev found that was just a long grind of killing a million wizirds and sorting through books

to find the right one

what about the impossibly hard wheat sticks that are only in a jungle temple where you have to be lucky to even find one and i have searched every single one on the map to find empty chests

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2023 at 1:12 AM, Toxic_Flo said:

what about the impossibly hard wheat sticks that are only in a jungle temple where you have to be lucky to even find one and i have searched every single one on the map to find empty chests

a bit late of a reply but the easyest way to do that is rf tool worlds by using a flat card with a jugle biome it makes it so you can find the temples way more often