Restricted usage request

hey i know its an odd one with no template but would i be able to get access to the creative storage cell on mc eternal both now and post wipe, as it would greatly benefit me in not having to use io ports to clear my drives into the system every time and means i will have to spend less time in gm1 and will also help me build with bigger measures as i wont have to worry about running out of materials, and theres no way to get it outside of gm 1 and i dont sell to other players nor trade

kind regards Branty/thewakou

i mean i have access to gamemode already and some of these items are only accessible in gamemode, not sure how hard it would be to put that into sponsor+ as i dont think anyone who has the rank with the amount it costs to start with would try to do anythign stupid with some of them items

1 hour ago, branty_boy said:

i mean i have access to gamemode already and some of these items are only accessible in gamemode, not sure how hard it would be to put that into sponsor+ as i dont think anyone who has the rank with the amount it costs to start with would try to do anythign stupid with some of them items

You would be surprised what people do when they get access to this stuff. But items are restricted for a reason, so, like I said, chances are no.

On 4/8/2023 at 1:43 AM, McDonaldsSalad said:

You would be surprised what people do when they get access to this stuff. But items are restricted for a reason, so, like I said, chances are no.

yeah ive seen it when i adminned for another cluster of servers some of the wild things people can do with it, usually just the lower ranks who got a hold of it, rarely the higher end ranks but will see and go from there :) thanks for the reply here though