Suggesting Claim Limit Increase for Subdivisions

Hey everyone, 

I've been recently saving up and buying claim blocks for the creation of a city within the game, I've so far created infrastructure and plots, although upon claiming the plots for temporary hold I realised I have reached my limit on how much I could claim, I switched to claiming over the whole city first and then trying to use the subdivision claim mode but reached the same limit. Just wondering if there's any reason or way around this? If not could I suggest a potential increase at least for subdivisions? 

Thanks! Happy for discussion.

What I know of max claims are set to 5,000 x 5,000 a claim. Now It might be better to do sperate claim. Like claim 5,000 x 5,000 then do other 5,000 x 5000 beside it. Don't get me wrong this might not work or might be consider a rule breaking. Since your trying to claim such a very large section of the map.

Hi ZRGaming, I'm actually trying to do this and that's the problem, I'm trying to have a grid of 30 claims that are only 20x20 blocks, although it seems I've hit a cap on how many claims I can have in total. 

It's not actually the claim blocks I'm being limited to, as you can see in this image I have 26,918 left. But I get the error when trying to make a new claim that I've "reached your limit on land claims. Use /AbandonClaim to remove one before creating another."

I'm trying to claim 40 15x15 block areas in a grid so I can build houses and sell them off to players one by one, then abandoning that claim for them to take. Unfortunately, the total claims I can have has maxed out around 25. I still have all the claim blocks just can't make another claim.

image.png.388c3aa3023b972cad881ce8a1ebae9d.png

18 minutes ago, Kyden__ said:

It's not actually the claim blocks I'm being limited to, as you can see in this image I have 26,918 left. But I get the error when trying to make a new claim that I've "reached your limit on land claims. Use /AbandonClaim to remove one before creating another."

I'm trying to claim 40 15x15 block areas in a grid so I can build houses and sell them off to players one by one, then abandoning that claim for them to take. Unfortunately, the total claims I can have has maxed out around 25. I still have all the claim blocks just can't make another claim.

image.png.388c3aa3023b972cad881ce8a1ebae9d.png

I know we talked about this in-game but for other players to see this. Its the config that is setting the limits for Sub Claims and the Full Claim. I would suggest make a Topic in Suggestion to allow more SubClaim and Claims. Thank You. Kyden__ for understanding. The work around to this is have other player you trust or just other player to claim the land you can't and have them give you permissions to use they claim also. Im not sure if the player can transfer their claim to you but worth a try.