[DW 1.19] Nuclear Waste Ender Tank at Spawn

Slyklaw

Mek pipes are banned, and Pipez pipes are bugged, so running a Fission reactor isn't possible. Please add an Ender Tank at spawn with infinite Nuclear Waste.

Edit: Oh, wait, Ender Tanks probably can't handle gas. Any ideas? Sell Creative Nuclear Waste Chemical Tanks at Spawn?

We got Applied Mekanism addon for AE2 so multiblock structure + pipez disconnecting issues upon server restart is not a problem since you can manage that using AE2.

If disconnecting pipez is your issue there is your solution, if your issue is something different please tell me more about it so i can figure out something .

Applied Mekanism (the addon for ae2) adds support to manage gas. You can use your me system (disks +import export) to handle gas or even use only chemical p2p to move the gases without entering your system.

You can configure p2p to chemical p2p by rclicking on it with a chemical tank. You can configure import export buses (and other stuff) via JEI drag and drop (probably) or the way i configured it, using a gauge filled with the gas i want to configure.

Note: this pipez and mek multistructure issue only happens with multistructure machines so your average single blocks machines are unaffected of this issue.

Ps: im not online tonight but i am online tomorrow and (24.06) could show you how i manage gases with ae2

My solution to that would be an ad-hoc network, import bus on the waste output and a storage bus on the container you want to output the wasted fuel

If i recall the reactor auto outputs fuel so a p2p is also a solution or an interface and a storage bus

Whatever makes the world go round

To move fluids from the machines i put an interface on the output (way better than import bus) and storage bus configured with the gas on wherever i want to move it.

Water use Sink and Pipez

Edit: i realized you want an infinite water supply to dump steam and refill boiler with water... Currently i haven't looked into that so i can't say an option for that yet. I'll look into that later today.

Note: Storage Bus is passive so it wont move things which already inside of your ME network. Whatever enters the network will try to move straight to the output of that storage bus, if the container already full it'll enter your network instead, so for that you have to use ways so it won't enter your network and won't affect transfer speed

Edit2: I'm so dumb, ID (integrated dynamics) can be set to inf transfer rate so that would be your water solution. Sink> ID> Reactor

Infinite transfer rate solved