SF4 Mod Undertakerin Staff Abuse

dvdfirstboy

In-Game Nickname: dvdfirstboy
Your username (Optional): -
Time and Date: 21.08.2023, i don't remember the time
Description of what happened: from 19.08.2023 I had an argue with Undertakerin telling her base that it lagging the server and to /is lock it, she refused etc.etc. 2 Days later her base gets grief and I get banned 1 week without her actually checking if i had anything to do with it or not xD. After 4h later i get /unbanned after she realized that "she didn't have proof" which I believe it actually "I made a mistake, you are not guilty someone lese was responsible of it" but since we discuss with a child instead of a grown adult these words won't come out of her mouth xD
Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/Zdghdpu
List of eyewitnesses: Entire server ?

How can we get banned or whatever sanctions we receive without her actually doing her job. She had 1 task to perform, to investigate who did it and instead she instantly bans me xD

• dvdfirstboy changed the title to SF4 Mod Undertakerin Staff Abuse

how often should i tell you hanners found in the logs that you were the last person on my island before the black holes popped up, sussy or? and later you played the good samaritan... only you and stony had a motive to do it, no one other.

i unbanned you later, and for me the case is closed then, so why are you still ranting and ranting and ranting, i feel like your only intention is that i got removed from the staff and that my island should get deleted, same with hanners island... How can you be so bitter and react so childishly?

i did my job very well, but sometimes things goes around.

i removed 95 of the obsi, glowstone and oak planks and you still complaining about my island and lags, even toasty and eytixis told you and stony that they checked my island and that lags are normal in modded minecraft, especially 1.12 packs, but hey you both know better than any manager does or an admin or mod, you both must be gods with your hyper knowledge.

plus you're forcing stony should also complain every day and rant.

closed, if you open another complaint, it get closed without any words or you get warned for spamming in the forum.

• Manager

I apologize for the inappropriate actions of Undertakerin. Implementing punishment without concrete evidence is against our policy and should not have happened in the first place. Appropriate actions will be taken. I will not comment on the lag accusations etc. as this topic is not about that.