Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

(Solved)

I would like to apologies for my actions that led to my ban on the server. I am aware that doing such was unacceptable and violated the server's rules, and for that,

I am truly sorry.

First and foremost, I would like to take full responsibility for changing the computer in the spawn area of the server. I understand that my actions of altering the computer to display my name were inappropriate and disruptive to the gameplay experience of others. I regret my impulsive actions, and I acknowledge that they were inconsiderate to both the server's staff and the other players, maybe write a better script next time wich i could help you with since i have 5 years of experience with lua and computercraft.

Anyways, I have attempted to pay for an unban through the website, but I encountered difficulties with the payment process. I understand the need for consequences for my actions and I am willing to pay for an unban since you have that as an option.  Both my paypal and credit card got declined, this also happened 15 times when i tried to buy premium+ but then i managed some how to make the payment go through.

Thats why i was wondering if there is any alternative way to pay, since the website is broken.

Once again, I apologize for the "grief" I have caused. I hope you can consider giving me another chance to be a responsible and contributing member of the Tekkit 2 community. I am committed to learning from my mistakes and making a positive change.