Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Unban dvdfirstboy/ Ban info

[1] In-Game Username:

-(dvdfirstboy)-
[2] Details of Situation:

-(No idea why i got banned, it says dupe and grief which i did not lol. I haven't even entered the server today and for the past week ive been afk in my base)-

[3] Ban Category:

-(Griefing and duping)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(1 week until 06.09.2023)-

[5] Staff Member:

-(No idea ? Probably undertakerin ?)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(https://imgur.com/a/WjZ0RTV)-

[7] Your Reason:

-(I don't know what reason, lol. I haven't done anything lol, not even being online)-

Also i would like to know what happened since just me being afk is causing griefing and duping lol

Hi,
your ban has been issued by me, not Undertakerin.

Your ban is about the Undertakerin's base grief and the spawn chests full of duped vote crates key. The first ban was revoked because there wasn't enough proof to prove you griefed her base, Now someone reported you using screenshots of your chat where you were admitting you griefed her base and duped the keys.

Yikes, check the chat log.  The discussion was between me and Shadowninja6299

" I said, i did not grief her base but i m the one who made a forum ticket about her base and because of me her base got shrinked so if you want to call that grief, then yes i griefed her base" 

I never said that i griefed her base and i never touched her base xD

And what dupes keys? I gave the duped keys that i found to undertakerin weeks ago

4 minutes ago, dvdfirstboy said:

Yikes, check the chat log.  The discussion was between me and Shadowninja6299

" I said, i did not grief her base but i m the one who made a forum ticket about her base and because of me her base got shrinked so if you want to call that grief, then yes i griefed her base" 

I never said that i griefed her base and i never touched her base xD

And what dupes keys? I gave the duped keys that i found to undertakerin weeks ago

The RStone clan it full of kids that have nothing to do than cry the entire day in chat and simp over Undertakerin. They ve been crying since her base got /is locked that it my fault and blablablabla... Then they called me a duper bcs i was rich since i made my farms and autocrafting system while they were just stealing items from undertakerin base xD. Then they called me a griefer and accused me of griefing her base i didn't do anything and i explained them that her base was lagging the server, i made forum post about it and because of the forum post her base got shrinked so if you want to call that griefing then yes, i griefed her bas. I never said that i for real griefed her base or anything like that. I didn't even touched 1 patch of grass from her base, i even called her when a crafting terminal was missing in her base, i was the one who removed the gravitational anomaly's in her base when it happened. 

I never duped anything and the keys that i found i gave them away to undertakerin, i didn't keep anything. No point opening keys since the loot is not good from them, so no. I haven't duped any keys.