MC Eternal constant crashes.

Nightcodex

Dear Eternal staff,

I've joined about a week ago.

I have played fine for like 5 days but recently since about 2 days the server crashes every 10 mins and then the restart of 5-10 minutes make it unplayable.

I left some notes in the discord of the eternal server > https://discord.com/channels/226663534187118592/745726251607654532/1150400621288112218

If you scroll a bit up or down on this message link you can see the issue.
The picture below in this post happends alot when i load in the game. the chunk just doesn't load but rarely it does load.

Basically we think its a corrupted chunk or someone tries to join who is in a corrupted chunk.

But we dont know for sure, We don't have logs we don't know anything. 

Could a mod/admin take a serious look at this issue? We all would love to play on the Eternal server but it is actually unplayable right now.

Im adding some files just incase it helps or not. some images are just chunks that don't load and who knows maybe its me :P (idk)

Thank you, and if you need help from your eternal players we'd love to help out as much as we can.

Also this blurry ish image is only 800kb max was 1000kb upload so ill guess you'll have to do with it hah

2023-09-10 14_22_12-#mc_eternal _ CraftersLand - Discord (2).png

• 4 months later...