Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Storage is wiped - can base be rolled back?

Hello

I've been using a refined storage system with items stored externally in Drawers, chests and an Item Vault. For the last few months this appeared to avoid the problems with Refined Storage, but not any more. Sometime in the last 24 hours all my external storage is wiped:  the chests are empty, the drawers are empty. Some of the drawers have been destroyed - no idea how. But the crafting patterns are still fine somehow, and the (surviving) drawers still have their upgrades.

Is it possible to roll-back my base to before this disaster? If you can do that. I  should have the resources to change my storage to something more stable. However, since the market upstairs from spawn is currently blocked off, getting the logic presses for AE2 may be impossible. Hope you can help, this is quite a costly setback.

• 3 weeks later...

Sup

Some time has passed not sure if still needed tho. If so then you should make a rollback request.

Not sure what happened that the drawers contents got deleted but they possibly are not recoverable, if server data was deleted. If thats not the case then its worth giving a try.

Yeah, the fact that drawers and chests got wiped is unusual, some of the drawers themselves had been destroyed.

But at this point, enough time has passed that a rollback would be more trouble than it's worth I think. In the time since then I've replaced the important stuff, replaced my refined storage system with an integrated dynamics setup - quite interesting -, built a train, and generally done enough work that a rollback would do more harm than good. I'd rather not do all that again.

Now that it's gone, I realise how much refined storage was lagging my base. It's possible I've discovered the reason why RS systems are reset weekly in the first place.