DW19 Server crash stuck at someones bad base.

Hi,

I RTP to this area. xyz   -908  70  1226 on DW19. Huge base. Now I can't even /home before the server crashes. Have tryed like 10 times. I cant even run out of the area. After the server crashes I'm back to square one. And of course the server is offline for 15 min each time. Can someone move me to spawn at least and maybe fix the area.

DW Bad base crashing server.png

Good luck. I've had to do that a few times. If you've seen my post about the arrow ball - that was really bad. Took me ages to escape. In the end, I somehow got away by punching in the /spawn command then logging out. Somehow the server was confused enough to teleport me to spawn before it knew I'd left. But Masaki's base isn't as bad, you should be able to get away.

In my experience, the /spawn command is your best hope. It would be nice to know what block is causing the problems there. Is it just the huge crop harvesting setup? Who knows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...