Keep getting kicked from MCE server

Every time I try to join the server I can't interact with anything. Anything I did then tries to load in minutes later as if it's catching up to lag. Cant use commands either. But then it just crashes and i get kicked. I restarted pc serval times and reinstalled the mod and nothing is working. It was fine yesterday but now its just a loop of crashing and being kicked. This is the error i keep getting.

internal exception java.io.ioexception an existing connection was forcibly  closed by the remote host : r/aternos

you might need to reset your IP address configuration to fix this issue. easiest way to do this is through the windows command Prompt. 

to do this open up your start menu and type CMD

right click "command prompt" and select Run as Administrator

Click Yes on the pop-up

once Command Prompt opens type in ipconfig /release

it will take about 5-6 seconds and you will lose internet connection at this point

after that type IPconfig /renew

it will take about 5-6 seconds or up to a minute and you should regain internet connection. after doing this reload the MC Pack you're trying to connect to and see if that fixes your issue. if not it could be an issue with your internet service provider and their port-forwarding ruleset causing some issues. usually this takes about 2-3 days for the ISP(Internet service provider) to automatically resolve. another option is to increase your games Allowed RAM usage. though unlikely this could also be where your issue comes from.