Timed out when joining the server

Does this issue still persist? I dont see any crashlogs from the server. So if it does still persist then it probably means that the server times out aswell and has a "normal" restart somehow. 

Anyways, if it does still persists and you're in your cave, then its very likely something in your base thats causing it. You then need to make a claim rollback request. Moreover, i wont be able to get to this before very late sunday to monday, or unless a manager sees to this before i do.

Just tried it 3 times, 2x the server crashed and third try was successful. :)

This is just for you info if someone else had the same issue in the future:

First 2 unsuccessful connection attempts were around 9.12. 21:20 CET (you should see that the server was offline at this time).

I read the log few a bit and only suspicious thing I found was: "[Render thread/WARN]: Trying to register an active field with missing projector at BlockPos{x=-10, y=1, z=-45}; real state: Block{minecraft:void_air}"

Which could be it because my field projector setup few days ago randomly stopped by itself after few weeks of working.

Anyways thanks for your help, looks like everything works now (also I immediately removed my field projector setup so it won't happen again).

Hi again Ghas

Thought the issue was fixed but i see that you're still timing out the server. Is it still the projector? i thought you got in and fixed/removed that?

Also when you say "field projector" - do you mean the projectors used to make walls from the compact machines mod?

Hi,

yes I meant the compact machines projector.

But it probably isn't the cause, I removed the setup I had and was able to normally play last 3 days. (and no, I haven't built a new setup)

Yesterday the server restarted and when I tried to join back after the restart, it happened again.

Also tried changing some ingame and java settings but nothing changed.

I'm totally lost now, maybe if you think it is something in my base, teleporting me to spawn could at least let me join the server?

Or you could try to tp to my base and see if the server crashes, then it would be obvious where the problem is.

Dimension: team/tallier-glosses-kyanites

Coords: 0/0/0

Thanks and sorry for problems :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry for the late response (holidays and all that) and i couldnt for the life of me figure out what was wrong with your cave. No logs, no refined storage in your cave, no nothing. At last, after a few rollback attempts the only one that worked is all the way back to December the 1st 2023. As of right now im able to go to your cave and move around without any hiccups, so it seems fixed.

You might have lost quite a few things because of this and you can ofcourse get that refunded if need be. Until then, take care!

~Rollback Complete

~ Fixed through dm's & trail and error

If it does so happen again i wont lock this topic to make sure. If you ofc want anything refunded for what you've lost (i know you said you didnt) then just reply with it here.

Until then, have fun :)