Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Claim Rollback Request] Kaisen_Sora

Your Name: Kaisen_Sora
Coordiantes: 1676,71,-1730
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 9:45pm UTC+11, 18th December 2023
Description of Issue: Right clicked my engineering hammer to create a multiblock structure (Arc Furnace) and I must of clicked twice on the cauldron because it crashed me from the server not the launcher with a crash error stating immersive engineering, Tick Central and Hammer Core are the potential causes. It created a corrupt chunk not allowing me to teleport back to my home as I crash again and same message pops up. So I would like a rollback from before I created it into a multiblock. 

Edit: I have the screenshot of the crash error message but it exceeds total size unfortunately. The error message is on discord in the technical support section if you need to see it.

Thank you Kaisen_Sora
Screenshots (Optional): 

crash-2023-12-18_22.22.32-client.txt

• 2 weeks later...