Inventory Rollback Request [Easy2023]

Your Name:ย Easy2023
Coordinates:ย  0.393 / 0.0000 / 0.692
Time/Date + Timezone (Post a time/date when everything was fine):ย 26.12.2023 at 16:10 pm German time
Description of Issue:ย  I had Crate Keys but i didnt create my cave before, so when I created my cave, I lost all the keys and stuff that I had. I had also just bought key bundles before so I lost all that also, so it would be really good if I could get them back.

Hi Easy2005,

As you both donated and lost the items within a "too short of a timespan", then there is no backup to get your items back.

However! i would be happy to change this to a refund request instead and you will instead get the items back in a chest at your home. If you want this instead then just reply here with a list of missing items. Amount and name of the items is all that is needed.

Hi Bummer3,

It would be enough if I could just get the keys back since I bought a Mystic Crate Key Bundle and a Largeย Crate Key Bundle. If you would just give me the keys back then I would open the chests again, since I don't remember what I got from them anymore. I hope that is possible.ย 

I hope I get the 6 Mystical Crate Keys, 24 Legendary Crate Keys, and 56 Vote Crate Keys.

ย 

It looks like your purchase was for Stoneblock 2 and not Stoneblock 3.ย is this correct?

Your purchase the 26th dec for Stoneblock 2 was
1 mystic, 1 large crate and SB premium.

If it was for SB2, then reply back here again as i need to change the tech-support to SB2 since we're in the SB3 sub-forum right now.