Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

pvp Fight arena or pvp fight warp

Hello, i thought about a idea and thought it could be beneficial and decrease the amount of griefing in the server. a warp or zone for allowing to pvp. a place that allows pvp and is designed for that, could have a keep inventory on?? or like if the battle is over it could tp the other person to their home to prevent getting the others loot? not sure how the things about adding stuff like keep inventory works. but i think a pvp area with or without keep inventory would be a good idea and might help decrease and prevent people from wanting to fight in claims or spawn :). 

gives people a chance to test out their weapons and skill on players not mobs and can even place 'bets' like if you win you get a stack of diamonds if i win you give me a stack of diamonds etc ??. i think it would be a fun idea, not sure if you are able to make this happen but if so i think it could be a great idea :))

thanks for reading

- XxWinterbearxX

This idea would probably work better in a modpack with Gravestones. I was thinking of building something like this in the Direwolf server, but hard to tell if there's any interest. With the variety of gear in some of these modpacks, could make for some interesting fights, but only if everyone is a good sport. If there is a command block that disables player damage in the area when switched on, that would be even better. Then one could start a match by switching that block off for a preset amount of time.