I hope to be unbaned.

Hello, i can tell you the details or i can get straight to the point.

IGN DutchTime:

What i have done in the past is unforgivable in my opinion and i understand completly if u think so too, it all started off when i wanted to play an rlcraft server with my old friend, he made me do somethings which i got banned for but i won't talk about them here, its about me. I figured out a glitch ( my friend did and forced me to do them ) and after that i got banned a first time, and then again, i really apologize for what i did and i have so many regrets, its been around 6/7 weeks and i hope to get a second chance i will prove to you that i DO have intentions to play and that i hope to be unbanned, i will not do annything thats against the rules annymore.|

I hope to get an awnser soon, Greetings DutchTime

[1] In-Game Username:

DutchTime
[2] Details of Situation:

PERM BAN and i hope to get unbanned.

[3] Ban Category:

No intentions to play the server.

[4] Ban Duration:

Permanant.

[5] Staff Member:

Hiro

[6] ScreenShots:

no screenshots.

[7] Your Reason:

What i have done in the past is unforgivable in my opinion and i understand completly if u think so too, it all started off when i wanted to play an rlcraft server with my old friend, he made me do somethings which i got banned for but i won't talk about them here, its about me. I figured out a glitch ( my friend did and forced me to do them ) and after that i got banned a first time, and then again, i really apologize for what i did and i have so many regrets, its been around 6/7 weeks and i hope to get a second chance i will prove to you that i DO have intentions to play and that i hope to be unbanned, i will not do annything thats against the rules annymore.|

I hope to get an awnser soon