Unban galal_eternal/ilywiffoo

ilywiffoo (changed it to galal_eternal some time ago)

Banned for trying to start a revolution against the server and changing a text msg of a mod to make him look like a pedo which he's not. (and he was about to make my ban not permanent, in that moment i felt so much regret and shame of what i did. he was the nicest person i've met on discord. to be honest, i'm just brain-dead. like the brain ain't even there)

Rule 0 no intent to play legit

permanent

_mrtoastybuns_

no screenshots

I didn't realise that my actions would lead to a permanent ban. Plus i didn't even know the rules (and i don't know now. if i ever get unbanned show me where's the rules first i don't wanna get banned again). About that change of the text message thing

I had nothing better to do. (and i still don't now) I'm very sorry about my Idiotic actions. the other servers just don't hit the same, i wanna see my friends, have fun speedrunning and helping people on the server.  so yeah, i've changed a lot during the past weeks of not playing the server. you guys are the biggest server and the server i like more on rlcraft (i even have literal dreams of being unbanned on the server. so i'm really desperate to get unbanned)

Please forgive me for all the crap i did. i still have hope, but it's very little.

Not a staff member, but I wanted to share my thoughts. What you described is a serious offense, a crime in its full sense, and it's important to realize that a responsible person wouldn't do something like this, regardless of feeling bored or unmotivated. Grow up and look for attention by doing something nice for everyone, not by trashing the play experience for an entire server.

1 minute ago, Lumijiez said:

Not a staff member, but I wanted to share my thoughts. What you described is a serious offense, a crime in its full sense, and it's important to realize that a responsible person wouldn't do something like this, regardless of feeling bored or unmotivated. Grow up and look for attention by doing something nice for everyone, not by trashing the play experience for an entire server.

What's the nice stuff i can do when i'm banned on the server, banned on the discord like bro, what do you mean

3 minutes ago, Lumijiez said:

And i just said i'm sorry

The staff's decision regarding your ban will unlikely be amended. What I said regarding being nice is reference for your future interactions with other players. On the other hand, don't try to justify your actions by saying you were bored, it doesn't put you in a better light.

1 minute ago, Lumijiez said:

The staff's decision regarding your ban will unlikely be amended. What I said regarding being nice is reference for your future interactions with other players. On the other hand, don't try to justify your actions by saying you were bored, it doesn't put you in a better light.

Yeah, i know. i still have hope like i said, man

• Manager

Denied

What you did is widely considered a criminal act and should be reported to an appropriate police unit in your country, but maybe we don't want to destroy life of a stupid kid that might still do something with it.

Having said that, we don't want to see you here ever again.

Good bye