UNBAN MikeDingus1

[1] In-Game Username:

MikeDingus1
[2] Details of Situation:

I was banned by Kaszanka for placing dirt blocks outside of his claim, the claim was originally where I was building something.

[3] Ban Category:

Ban statement from moderator:
"Rule 8, 1st off, griefing, building around someone elses claim"

[4] Ban Duration:

7 Days

[5] Staff Member:

Kaszanka_1234

[6] ScreenShots/Videos:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K256ntmNwO-XkgZy9ENMcNq72veZTi2E/view?usp=sharing

[7] Your Reason:

Rule 8 does NOT include areas that are OUTSIDE of a claimed area.

"Griefing land involves any action/method that will change the environment of claimed land and entities (animals or villagers). This includes any block, item or liquid that can bypass protection."

"Claimed land" does NOT include the perimeter outside of a claimed land.

Therefore, I did not violate Rule 8.

Posted (edited)

Looks to me you used creatively influenced items to build outside of a claim, purposefully build something outside someone's claim to be annoying, and then after they assumely removed it because they just vanished, you built it again. So I see breaking Rule 5, Rule 8, Rule 0, and breaking creative TOU. 

"Griefing is the act of chronically causing sudden annoyance to other members of an online community, or more specifically, intentionally disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay." grief definition

Note: not a verdict but just wanted to give my opinion :)

Edited by McDonaldsSalad
added note

• Manager

You conviniently didn't include the part where you tried to wall in the claim multiple times prior to that. But regardless of that, thank you for providing proof that you griefed the claim, since building right against the claim border to inconvene the residents is, in fact, griefing

Considering this, Request denied