image.thumb.png.7dbebcd119d5c8a66ee03ef876fcf5ba.png

[4] Ban Duration:

perm

[5] Staff Member:

doesnt say

[6] ScreenShots/Videos:

provided in different sections

[7] Your Reason:

according to your guys rules, using a hacked client and duping are different rules with different punishments
my first punishment was for using a hacked client with chest esp which resulted in a 7 day ban as it was my first strike for rule 1
my 2nd punishment was for duping which resulted in a 2 day ban as it was my first strike for rule 2
(i bought a unban for this one)

my 3rd punishment was for hacked client which resulted in a 14 day ban as it was my second strike for rule 2
i quit the server after this and came back a few months after i think
what i do remember is immediately after coming back i was instantly perma banned for god knows what
i bought my 2nd unban for this ban and well. you guys never unbanned me, i even have a forum post from back when i bought the unban and surprise, surprise, you guys didnt even read the post.....
I shouldnt have even needed to buy a unban because according to how you guys made the rule punishments, you guys had no reason at all to perma ban me. only rule 7 and 8 can result in a perma ban and i never broke either of those rules once. you guys also banned my alt when i first joined the server for using it to get extra keys when that isnt even listed as against the rules at all, like hello?

• Manager

If you actually read the rules you'd know it says:
0. Use Common Sense:

The rule set can't be perfect and as such there can remain gray areas or simply actions that won't fit any of the rules, therefore staff reserves the right to apply a punishment fitting the offense under this rule, with the approval of a Manager.
Managers may decide a more appropriate punishment for offences outside the number scope displayed.

Additionally, any donation perk thought to be abused will be removed.

And in the description of the unban package:

Disclaimer! Getting banned multiple times and keep breaking rules, managers have the right to apply rule number 0 and perm ban players in extreme cases when they don't really want to play on the server and just cause trouble. In this case buying this package will NOT unban you anymore!

You were banned for being a general nuisance to the server showing no intent to play legitimately, meaning you will not be unbanned.

T/C