[Fixed] Server crashing when I load in, unstuck package not working

In-game name: bottleofsyrup

Today the server started crashing any time I would try to load in. It didn't crash last night when I logged out. I don't even know what it could be because I have no automation or anything yet.

Please send me to spawn and check the logs to see what it is. Thank you.

P.S. the pack is very out of date now. Server is is on pack version 1.12 and recent version is 1.16.

So that's what happened. I thought maybe bug-catcher Krag was at it again :) He was building a nuclear reactor at the time.

Actually It was probably me. I finally joined the server about an hour before. Haven't built anything yet, but pretty sure I'm cursed.

40 minutes ago, Banksia Slayer said:

So that's what happened. I thought maybe bug-catcher Krag was at it again :) He was building a nuclear reactor at the time.

Actually It was probably me. I finally joined the server about an hour before. Haven't built anything yet, but pretty sure I'm cursed.

I tried once more when there were no people online and it crashed the server right away, unless we both got bugged lol. Very possible with this buggy pack.

My reactor might not be the most stable thing ever haha. However, I believe it might have just been pure coincidence that Banksia and Riis tried to join at the same time, with Riis being the one with the bugged chunk. Either that, or Banksia got close enough to Riis town, loading the bugged chunk as well. 

I've been away for a few days, but on Thursdaaay i hooked up a magmatic engine thing to the block that produces hydrogen and oxygen from water and at that time the server crashed. It was late so i never got chance to see if it was that what caused the issue. But since its happening since i've not been on, im guessing its not me.

Ps. Currently on now and its not crashed

3 hours ago, brunyman said:

Server maintenance and update to 1.16.0 is complete, can you join now?

Thank you for updating, however the server appears to be stuck in maintenance mode. Others are reporting the same message.

image.png.ff299fe421fab4e7af4df04288da0df0.png

• Riis changed the title to [Fixed] Server crashing when I load in, unstuck package not working