Jump to content
We are aware some servers are offline. Nothing we can do about it, sadly.

Recommended Posts

Posted

hi glad to be here, just wanted to inform that the email for this forum, for account verification, went to my spam. Has this happened to anyone else ?

If it was just an isolated incident with me it's all good, but just wanted to let the staff know in case something is getting flagged with Gmail. 

  • Manager
Posted

I've heard of that happening. We have no control over what email services flag as spam, but maybe if enough people pick the "mark as not junk/spam" option it'll remove the flag. Appreciate the heads up all the same.

  • 10 months later...
Posted
I noticed Gmail sent my account‑verification mail to Spam. Is this a common glitch? If it’s just me, no worries, but I thought staff might want to double‑check their filters.
Posted
I just found that the email from this forum landed in my Gmail spam folder. Has anyone else experienced a similar hiccup? If it’s just me, no worries—just wanted to flag it for the staff.
Posted
//tronenergyfrog.com to rent energy for a one‑USDT TRC‑20 transfer and caught the rate at about 1.4 TRX, sometimes even below 1 TRX during brief price windows. The service lets you lock in that rate, pay the quoted amount, and then the energy covers the transfer without burning extra TRX. I appreciate how the hourly 7‑day history makes those dips easy to spot, so I can time a single transfer even if I’m not planning a bulk purchase. When is the best moment to lock the rate for a one‑off USDT send?
Posted
//tronenergyfrog.com lets you lock a rate and pay a small amount of TRX—often under 1.5 TRX—for the energy needed to send just one USDT on TRC‑20, sometimes even below 1 TRX during brief price windows. I’ve watched the hourly 7‑day history and found the dips easy to spot, which makes it fun to see when the service is at its cheapest even if you’re not ready to buy now. The transparent tracking of rates shows how much you can save by renting instead of burning TRX for each transfer. Is waiting for a dip before locking in a rate worth it for one‑off USDT transfers?
Posted
//tronenergyfrog.com offers an efficient way to cover the energy needed for USDT TRC-20 transfers, locking in rates and avoiding extra TRX burns.
I noticed that during short price windows the cost can drop below 1 TRX, making a single transfer as cheap as 0.8 TRX when compared to the usual fee structure.
The hourly 7‑day price history is very transparent, letting me spot those dips even if I'm not planning to buy any additional energy right away.
Do you think it’s worthwhile to wait for these brief price drops before renting?
Posted
//tronenergyfrog.com lets you rent blockchain energy for USDT TRC‑20 transfers at rates that can be as low as 0.9 TRX. During brief price windows, I’ve seen the cost dip to about 1 TRX or even below 1.5 TRX, which is a nice saving compared with burning TRX directly. The hourly 7‑day price history makes it easy to spot those dips and plan a transfer without committing to a purchase. When is the best moment to lock a rate to get the lowest possible cost?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.