Danielkinz Posted June 22, 2015 Share Posted June 22, 2015 Well, I went to check the new skywars server update, and A bunch of ideas came to mind. ---Bugs---They aren't that big so its safe to post them here 1. All the items in the colored glass/particle effects/projectile effects shops show that I already purchased them (and I didn't), and when I try to equip one it I get an error which says that I dont have enough money to buy it. http://prntscr.com/7jzfmy It was just me being stupid. I got them for free since Im GM 2. In the permanent kit shop it says that I dont have permission to purchase the Premium kits, but I can purchase the Sponsor kits.http://prntscr.com/7jzxtr Fixed 3. After changing your glass color to a colorfull one, you cant change it back to normal glass 4. All the titles are duplicated. for example, my name is: [GM] [GM] Danielkinz and Applejack's name is: [Judge] [Judge] AppleJack999 Fixed ---Suggestions--- (mainly cosmetic)1. Change the item "Open Lobby Menu" to simply "shop", since all you can do in it is buy stuff, and change it from an enchanted ender eye to an enchanted emerald. maby make it also show how many coins you have. 2. In the projectile and particle shops change the arrows and melon seeds to items that represent that trail. for example, snow trail will be a snowball, lava trail will be a lava bucket, etc Hearts - Pig Spawn Egg Portal - Ender Pearl Slime - Slimeball (or brunyman head ) Music - Note Block Poison - Poison potion Magic - Enchanted Blaze Rod Clouds - White Stained Glass Flame - Flame item Lava Drip: lava bucket Critical - an iron sword Smoke - torch Lava - lava bucket Happy - Not sure how it looks so I leave it empty for now Redstone - redstone dust Angry - anvil Potion - any potion Snow - snowball Water - Water bucket/bottle Sparks - tnt maby ? Alphabet - Do you mean the enchanting words that fly? (I'll call them enchants), Enchanting table 3. main shop menu (cosmetic changes): change the melon seed to redstone dust, change the cart chest to a simple/trapped chest glass color - maby make the glass color change. 4. Kits shop: order the kits by vip levels. for example: first row will be for non-premium, second will be for VIP, third for Premium, and fourth will be for Sponsor. multi tier kits (like archer) will be one under the other. 5. Add an item in the shops that shows how many coins you have. 6. make that only donators can vote for special option (day time, op items, jump boost) since right now - all the games are pretty much with the settings opchest+godjump by votes and its just not fun anymore. 7. the game events will be randomly picked at the start of the game. no more than 1 event at a time. If idea #6 will be implemented too than donators can choose the event. if there are 2 or more votes the event will be randomly chosen by chance (for example 3 votes for god jump and 1 vote for op chests will result a 75% chance to get go jump and 25% chance to get op chests) 8. Add more game events. examples: Dragon Attack - There will be a dragon that flies around the map and destroys blocksTNT rain - Just as it sounds. Detonated TNT spawns randomlyNinja Mode - everyone get jump and speed boostDouble health - everyone get double healthInsane mode - what you call "op chest mode" 9. Add a timer that after 3 min will refill all the chests, after 5 min will refill them again, and after 7 min will spawn an event that can kill (like a dragon, TNT rain, Deathmatch, etc) 10. In the join game menu, change the items from leather cap and redstone blocks to green and red wool or redstone blocks and emerald blocks (like the spectator menu) 11. Change the "join game" item to a sword 13. Change the "Exit menu" and "Return to main menu" torches to doors. 14. Some kit changes: Archer: 1 Bow 16 Arrows Non-Donators kit Price: 400 Coins Archer vip: Bow - Power 2 32 Arrows Leather Chestplate - Projectile Protection 2 Leather Chestplate - Projectile Protection 2 VIP kit Price: 800 Coins Archer Sponsor: Bow - Power 4 64 Arrows Leather Chestplate - Projectile Protection 4 Leather Chestplate - Projectile Protection 4 Sponsor kit Price: 1200 Coins Chicken man: Change the name to "Chicken" or "Eggman" (yea, its a sonic reference) 64 eggs 6 cooked chicken Non-Donator kit Price: 600 Coins Fighter: Iron sword Non-Donator kit Price: 400 Coins Fighter-VIP: Iron Sword - Sharpness 2 Chain Leggings - protection 2 Chain Leggings - protection 2 VIP kit Price: 800 Coins Fighter-Sponsor Iron sword - Sharpness 4 Chain Chestplate - Protection 4 Chain Leggings - Protection 4 Sponsor kit Price: 1200 Coins Speed: Change the name to "Scout" 2 or 3 potions of speed 2 Non-Donator kit Price: 400 Coins Snowballs: Change the name to "Snowman" 32 snowballs Non-Donator kit Price: 400 Coins TnT: 32 TNT 1 Flint and steel 1 Water Bucket Non-Donator kit Price: 600 Coins Teleporter: Change the name to "Enderman" get 1 ender pearl every 10 sec / start with 8 ender pearls Wood sword Non-Donator kit Price: 600 Coins IronArmor: Change the name to "Iron Tank" or "Iron Man" (yea I know its another referance ) 1 iron helmet 1 iron chestplate 1 iron leggings 1 iron boots Non-Donator kit Price: 800 Coins Enchanter-VIP: 1 Enchanting table 32 EXP Bottles VIP kit Price: 400 Coins Enchanter-Premium (new): 1 Enchanting table 1 Anvil 64 EXP Bottles 8 Book shelves 16 books Premium kit Price: 800 Coins Enchanter-Sponsor: 1 Enchanting table 1 Anvil 128 EXP Bottles 16 book shelves 32 books Sponsor kit Price: 1200 Coins Fire-Premium: Change the name to "Pyro" 1 lava bucket 1 flint and steel 1 Bow - Flame 2 16 Arrows 1 Wooden sword - Fire Aspect 2 Premium kit Cost: 600 coins Tank-Premium: Change the name to "Diamond Tank" 1 Diamond helmet 1 Diamond chestplate 1 Diamond leggings 1 Diamond boots Premium kit Cost: 1200 coins Builder (new): 64 cobblestone 64 oak wood planks 1 iron axe - efficiency 2 1 iron pickaxe - efficiency 2 non-premium kit Price: 250 Coins Heavy (new, yea, its a referance to TF2) Diamond Helmet - Protection 4 Diamond Chestplate - Protection 4 Diamond Leggings - Protection 4 Diamond Leggings - Protection 4 All the armor pieces will have -5% Speed and -5% attack speed (for balance) Premium kit Cost: 1200 coins 15. Seperate the game to 2 main modes: Solo and Team. As for now I find alot of teamers, and when you are alone it pretty much sucks to come 1vs5. by adding multiplayer players will be able to team in teams of 2-3 and so it will be more even. Ofc that in solo mode you are forbidden to team with people and can be punished for it. Yep, Thats alot. Hope You will implement some of the ideas Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.