Can I Run Gta 5?

ad3d

Minimum specifications:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz.

Memory: 4GB.

Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, *11)

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible.

HDD Space: 65GB.

DVD Drive.

Most likely no. If you can get it to start I'd expect a need for tweaks and looowww frames.

I saw some guys playing it on i5 760 and GT 220, on 20-30 fps, I think I just need R7 380 or something like that :)

Assuming you know how to safely and efficiently overclock your components you might be able to run it. Right now if i had the disk space I would probly be able to run it on minimum settings with tweaked graphics.

Most likely run it on minimum and you will be fine. a i5 2.8ghz should most likely be quad core. if it isn't it should still be ok a core 2 quad is pretty old and they say its fine, also the ati 4870 and the NVidia 9800 are also old.

Basically what its saying is the minimum req is anything from around 2006/2008 year.

put simply, the core 2 quad and NVidia 9800 are older than any i5 and any NVidia 260 so I see no reason why newer hardware cant do it on the right settings.

Archived