I Do Not Remember The Password

iObsidianYT

what happens is that I am premium , and as I enter the IP address of the server craftersland premium , what I get is that game in survival as quiet , and when I enter someone using my name in minecraft pirate it logs in craftersland not premium and pulls me everything , please help , I can change the password of my account my nick is iObsidianYT can reset my password and send a new one please, if you need something to verify that the account is mine , just tell me yes.

what happens is that I am premium , and as I enter the IP address of the server craftersland premium , what I get is that game in survival as quiet , and when I enter someone using my name in minecraft pirate it logs in craftersland not premium and pulls me everything , please help , I can change the password of my account my nick is iObsidianYT can reset my password and send a new one please, if you need something to verify that the account is mine , just tell me yes.

what happens is that I am premium , and as I enter the IP address of the server craftersland premium , what I get is that game in survival as quiet , and when I enter someone what happens is that I am premium , and as I enter the IP address of the server craftersland premium , what I get is that game in survival as quiet , and when I enter someone using my name in minecraft pirate it logs in craftersland not premium and pulls me everything , please help , I can change the password of my account my nick is iObsidianYT can reset my password and send a new one please, if you need something to verify that the account is mine , just tell me yes.

Yeah u need to just wait for the password to reset this once happend to my acocount ahmad i got hacked and someone change my password so i started a topic and waited for a few days and it worked but the staffs will surely do it :)

Archived