Ismael18L ? Unbann Fncjaydzo

FNCjaydzo™

Ismael18L  

rei lies in Albania's capital Tirana and Kristi and I, keison, serxho, etc we stay in the village of Tirana is not to ask you believed rei and we do not have the Internet we rrejetin having rei go ask .............................
and I told them not their names and their websites that you may doubt to us but no doubt you anything because you know all the staff and not me ........ :(

And this boy's uncle Rei has keison for boy uncle

You do as you want ismael because you have in hand this topic :(

1 min 1 min mertacar2002 address Password Back when my brunyman I tried but I went with / register and register there is my ip

because for 2 days my acc mertacar2002 Rei has been then I created a theme and restored my brunyman

The theme of the hacked acc's talket about the staff and it came out the same IP than urs.

374d8849f15680a6f47dd3d937750fec.png

By the way.. u are not "mertacar2002".

mertacar2002 is a Romanian user and u are a user of Albania.

Real mertacar2002 (He is Premium rank): http://forum.craftersland.net/user/8027-mertacar/

Each time u show less what u really are..

Do u can u explain all this?

Do u could also explain because the nick "sofix_max" has been changed the name to "KeisonPlaku"... Increasingly there are many more reasons why prohibit entry to the sv permanently!

Rei brother once came to my neighborhood and he recognized me (Lenci Koci, Serxho Plaku, Keison Plaku, Kristi Veizi, Biorni Plaku etc .......    

kristi veizi is 14years old 

i am lenci koci 14years old

bjorni plaku is 10years old 

keison plaku is 13years old 

serxho plaku is 9years old 

etccc......

Wow thath chance... now called the same as ur friend and just 13 years old...

Will be the next test to reveal those who have stolen the previous acc`s are..? Is it so difficult to tell the truth?

Archived