[Pc] Parts For Pc Laptop

Hi guys!

As many of u know, a few days ago my PC died.. Technical computing in the are told me that may have broken down the CPU or/and RAM. I will explain exactly what happened to me..:

A day like any other, i started to play with my PC the OSU game. I was playing about 20m, until appeared this screen which u can see here 

Pantalla%20azul%20de%20Windows%2010.png

My PC was rebooting almost 4h.. And when at last i could login administrator on the PC, i saw that everything was going super slow. The desktop was empty, the start bar appeared no icons, it took almost 30m to be able to access Task Manager and the CPU marked 100% the use of the PC, whereby everything was super slow  :( And they told me the technical, it would have to put me in contact with the ACER to buy parts or send the computer to fix it by themselves.

I wanted to know if someone has also an ACER computer and can help me or give me advice what to do.. And also if u know of any online store that sells computer parts and is completely safe and reliable when making payments.

Thank u for advanced! :)

Protip 1: It'd be a lot easier and cheaper in the long run to save up a little extra and build yourself a desktop. That way when a part dies in your system it will be a lot easier to get a hold of and you won't be at the mercy of any one company.

Here's a question: did this error appear while you were still playing the game? From what I have learned online this error often occurs when you put your computer into sleep mode and then wake it up.

The mistake that jumped me periodically, approximately every 2h and i never undertood the reason for this.

Protip 1: It'd be a lot easier and cheaper in the long run to save up a little extra and build yourself a desktop. That way when a part dies in your system it will be a lot easier to get a hold of and you won't be at the mercy of any one company.

Yea, long ago i thought save and i setup my own computer. But do not know much about it and took me back on this idea xd 

Yeah, one of the great things of a desktop. Your screen dies, no problem. Laptop screen goes, your searching for used ones or sending it to the manufacturer. And on and on.

Makes testing nice too, If I think somethings broken I just take it out put a spare in and test.

​On that note, I have a Acer Aspire 5742 with a broken screen. The rest of it works though.
​Its got a crappy i3 and its graphics cant handle gaming either. + like rmtworks said the shipping would be a lot.

I don't use it I just took it cause I'm a hoarder of pc parts if they work still XD

Archived