Sell Inscriber

Marcus

So when the update for skyfactory happened some weird stuff went down. I looked at the issue a little closer and found out some info. The update removed all inscribers and presses from the mod but only listings and recipes. It seems that while they are not in NEI nor are they craftable, they can still exist. The inscriber presses at spawn and my own personal name presses still exist and I assume the same can be said for the disabled parts of this mod. I am requesting that the inscriber be sold at spawn so that it can be accessed and used once again. The reason I am asking this is that the inscriber is the only thing that can name interfaces. This may sound trivial but it becomes vital in advanced autocrafting setups like mine. Please bring this item back by selling it at spawn. I would also like to add that the advanced inscriber, which has no recipe but does have a nei listing, does not take name presses and while we could also sell that at spawn, it is essential to sell the normal inscriber. Thanks  

Inscriber is NOT NEEDED in version 2.5.3

You can`t craft it, and you can`t use it. Because there is no more recipe for printed processors.

You missed my point. I don't care much about the processors because we can autocraft them with the recipe. I want the name press, which names almost anything.

Hidden items can be found in /gm1 inventory panel.

I can find creative energy cell there, and other hidden items. But no inscriber. I can spawn advanced inscriber, but still, presses don`t work there. This recipe have been disabled totally by scripts.

Hidden items can be found in /gm1 inventory panel.

I can find creative energy cell there, and other hidden items. But no inscriber. I can spawn advanced inscriber, but still, presses don`t work there. This recipe have been disabled totally by scripts.

do /i 4130:21 or /i 4130:13/14/15

You will find that you can spawn in presses and the name press can be created in survival

Archived