Pixelmon Gym Leaders?

ChrisTKOC

So I was thinking , I have been on the server for quite a while and I just wanna let you know that I've been enjoying the server. But I feel like something is missing.

I think we should add Gym Leaders, from Ground to Dragon etc. But of course if we don't have enough payers at the moment . We can always just add one Gym Leader each time, no rush. We can also add NPC trainer But with once battle per player only, with Gym badge given when defeated. I recommend from Ground to Water to be NPC Trainer. The rest will be actual players.

Of course The Gyms buildings will take sometimes but hopefully my wish came true.

Thank you!

-Chris

Everyone can try his best to build the gym ,where he wanna be leader in... Be creative. If the administration will like it they can set the claim around it an add a warp point so it will be a legit thing.. 

I'll suggest making some kind of event for this thing.. #BuilderEvent

(fix /vote rewards xD)

Hi, try /warp gym1 we add new gyms every week, but this hasn't happened yet because I havent been at home (I'm on holiday). When I'm back I'm going to make a big update for pixelmon (not a wipe don't worry) at the moment I haven't spent enough time on it, as it was released a few days before I went away

Hi, try /warp gym1 we add new gyms every week, but this hasn't happened yet because I havent been at home (I'm on holiday). When I'm back I'm going to make a big update for pixelmon (not a wipe don't worry) at the moment I haven't spent enough time on it, as it was released a few days before I went away

Have fun there , on holidays ;)

Archived