Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Crash

Lina

Hello.. Today i was playing on the server so "TheSkay" asked me if he can come in my dimension..

I was helping GreenBox with repairing his base. So i said sure.. I went to my base dialed to the minicio dimension and then the game started lagging... just like when u have 0 FPS .. I was hearing sounds etc but the "picture or screen" was stopped. I relaunched the game couple more times and still the same.. I don't know if its the dimension or what ever. I removed inv. tweaks bcz i heard it was causing problems and still the same.

So am wondering if an admin can tp me to spawn or where ever or just go check my island ( Lina's island ) 

and fix the problem? 

I dont know if this is the crash report but what i know that its my game OutPut where i get it in my launcher after a crash: http://pastebin.com/2vQZ7BFC Or this? Idk...? http://pastebin.com/d106JYpX

Please fix it fast as possible .. Thanks

-Lina

If you have a smart phone, download an app called PickaxeChat. Once you have it installed, then open the app and enter your minecraft account information. After that, go back to servers in the app and enter the server's ip address, in your case it's skyfactory.craftersland.net. When you done adding the server, then connect to the server by clicking/tapping on the server. Once connected to the server, it should teleport you to spawn automatically.

PS: If you don't have a smart phone, then whatever you have that allows you to get apps like an tablet.

Archived