Continuation of a discussion on an unreasonably closed topic

Archmaestro

A modular force field intruding into someone's claimed land is indeed griefing. The forcefield is counted as blocks.

There are no blocks that are being made by a biometric identifier. There is no need to have any force field active in order for a biometric identifier to prevent people from placing/breaking blocks or accessing machines.

(Bug abuse is a thing) Corrupting the chunk is easy to fix, just make a post for removal. It's your fault you have closeclaim enabled anyway. If the player is barely ever on, feel free to have a gm delete the base after a month of inactivity. 

Having to wait 3-4 days for someone to regenerate the base to a time where it wasn't corrupted is not a reasonable argument. Blaming me for something I did NOT do is also victim-blaming, a logical fallacy, and thus renders your entire argument invalid. There is NO REASON for me to lie about this. ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.

The flag is pretty useful to people who want to be close by one another. But why would you want pvp in your town anyway when you can just go into the wilderness? Also, you mentioned earlier that bug abuse wasn't a thing, and now it is? Please gather your thoughts correctly.

That was obviously sarcasm. You're being fairly disrespectful, using micro-aggression and all. Something not expected of a staff member. The flag is barely ever used and in this case, it was used to grief.

You can't built in someone's base regardless. There's really no way someone could do that without building prior to claiming or having the town owner allow you to build there. Also, you can build whatever you want in the wilderness that isn't offensive, but as I said when it intrudes onto someone's land then it's griefing. 

^^^ you did a great job of dodging the argument and completely missing the point. I never claimed I was building in someone's base. I was saying that if I were to build something in the wilderness near another person's base and then they claimed it, they could say I abused a bug to build in their town and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference because there is simply no way to go back and look at block placement records.

Most of what you're saying is completely false. Not only is the original topic not in the correct format, but the complaint isn't even valid anyway. If anything, you should be the one making the topic. 

Anyway, this is completely ridiculous. No action. T/C

ALL of what I'm saying could be true. I could indeed build a death trap near your base and you could indeed claim it, then make a forum post lying about how that contraption made it into your claim, just like how the OP of the post I'm talking about made a complaint about me after he clearly griefed my town (his claim was removed - this is evidence that what he was doing was obviously griefing, something you're completely ignoring)

It is not against the rules to start a topic which had nothing to do with the OP's content and instead was a completely separate discussion. If you feel I have broken the rules then please use your power and give me a warning. We will see what happens after that. If you have nothing to contribute to the topic please do not comment any further.

I would like to add that Larry closed the topic because he disagreed with what I was saying, and no other reason. He could have accepted that I was wronged and left it at that but let his power get to him, made snarky comments toward me, then promptly closed the topic so I could not post a rebuttal. I advise you to read what has all been said. Should this be in the complaints section? I apologize if so.

If you decide my comments are uncalled for, please create a separate topic. I've already mentioned that what was done was not griefing, yet you continue to persist. 

The previous topic was closed for a reason. Do not make another topic about the same issue or administrative action will be taken. 

No action. T/C

Archived